randomImage

Welcome to Paid in Blood! We are a mature urban fantasy RPG that takes place in modern times. It is extremely character driven and are now open! So grab up a chair and take a look around! Our staff is quite friendly and we're more than willing to answer any and all questions that you might have!

Please be respectful of one another!
Admin word is law!
OOC Cbox

Send in your quote nominations to have them featured here! soon!

Affiliate with us!

RPG-D photobucket OHaV War Is Brewing

Graphics: Snow
Sidebar: Dana
Coding Help: RCR & RPG'D
Skin: Brittanique of RPG'D
with modifications by Stepha and Snow
Mini profile by Thunderlizard of Shine

Pop Up ICC

Add Reply
New Poll

May/June
Quilty
 Posted: May 6 2017, 01:11 AM

Puppet Master

:PTrouble
????N/A
Quiltyapplication

Quilty

So I'm moving. This is a HUGE yay if you know about my crazy commute. The move date is June 3rd. My freetime has been boxes. Packing. More boxes.

It's sucked most muse out of me but I am trying to still fit it in. Honestly, this is one of a few sites I'm on, but I am trying not to be neglectful. I will be more delayed the closer I get to moving because I plan on putting away as much as possible.

Sorry all! <3 I hope by mid-June I will have normalcy. I have kids on summer break, so I suspect they will be wanting to get unpacked for money http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/wink.gif So I think mid-June is a good estimate. Can't wait!
PM
^
Snow
 Posted: May 6 2017, 02:39 PM

Admin

thirty-twoadmin
marriedstraight
snowapplication

Snow

Good luck with the move! We shall be here! http://files.b1.jcink.com/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif And also yay for new place!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Quilty
 Posted: Jul 7 2017, 02:10 AM

Puppet Master

:PTrouble
????N/A
Quiltyapplication

Quilty

So.... a quick summary. I moved, that went relatively well actually, and then shiznat hit the fan. :/

There was a big accident the Monday after the move in June, that consumed a lot of bounce back recovery, and we are now pretty much unpacked. The ripple from the accident is still in effect. I have a few things coming up but hopefully not as consuming. On the other hand, the new people at work have not stuck and it generates more work for me. Thus I've been working on my freetime and shambling to bed to start it over the next day. Not a pretty cycle xP

Things are slowly evening out, but I have had no muse and no energy to try to muse :/ I am hoping when I stop working until after midnight that will change. Sorry! I only owe 1 post now, but I have not been actively trying to plot due to the above mentioned. <3 If you have ideas please reach out because it might spark muse. I'm on Skype most days.
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skinned by brittanique of RPG'D